Beatrix Potter Garden Tour. . . House #1

Really can’t say which I loved best.  The flea market or the garden tour.

If you missed Saturdays post about the Beatrix Potter Festival and would like to know more about it.  Here is the link.

http://jannolson.blogspot.com/2011/08/meet-beatrix-potter.html

There were three gardens featured in the tour.

071

I've decided that I will blog about one at a time.  Just too much beauty to capture in one post.

The first garden belonged to a young mother of two.  Here is a glimpse of her littlest.

045

I was so impressed when she told us that SHE, not her hubby had her own garden design business.

Something that I dreamed of doing for years. (JEALOUS)!!!!

063

Notice the twig pergola.  She had a lot of twig items in her garden that she had made.

A child size retreat.

046

Any little gnome would feel right at home here.

047

Wonderful Zen spot

049

048

I love the walkway into this garden area.  Would like to do this leading up to our playhouse.  (Future playhouse)

050053

Look what my daughter, Kylee found lying around in the Zen garden. PURR-fect spot to lay about!

051052

Future pond

054056

Her chandelier

057

055

A darling little spot to sit for a spell.  The entire garden reminded me of a fairyland.

059

I know just what Joyce is thinking, “That looks like a nice place to sit and finish my soda.”

058

And of course, there HAS to be bunnies!

062060

Her patio

065

066

Love this planter, she had two of them.

064

067

There’s that lazy kitty again.

068

This is an espalier pear tree in her vegetable garden

070

069

Quite the garden for a young mother wouldn't you say?

I hope you enjoyed the tour.  House #2 coming soon.

Tomorrow night I will be doing the drawing for my bloom banner give-away.  Last chance to enter.

http://jannolson.blogspot.com/2011/08/from-my-nest-to-yours-bloom.html

I am linking this post with:

A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday

7 comments

Diane Writes said...

All of the gardens look so beautiful. I love each picture so much. I enjoyed this post!

Veronica said...

How charming and full of interest and clever vignettes!

Veronica

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Test...

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Woa! It worked! I love the paths. And did I mention I love the paths?

Dustin James said...

Jann, If you want to start a garden designing business you totally should. I can't think of anyone better. And.. I would love to help you.

Honey at 2805 said...

This has been the sweetest tour with so much though and imagination put it's creation! I so enjoyed it!

Diana LaMarre said...

I visited all 3 of the gardens and enjoyed them all. Now I am your newest follower.

Instagram